Crewdentials is a platform provided by Crewdentials Limited (We, Our or Us). The Crewdentials platform, of which C4M is one product, operates on the domain Crewdentials.app which is a site operated by Us. We are a limited company registered in Guernsey with company number 67547 and have registered office at 29 – 31 High Street, St Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 2JX.
You means the individual using a User Account of C4M.
To contact us please email email@example.com or telephone 01481 524524.
In order to use your Account, You must comply with certain obligations. You confirm that You accept the terms of this policy and that You agree to comply with them. If You do not agree to these terms, You must not use Crewdentials.
You have either been invited to access C4M :
- By Us at the request of Our Customer;
- Our Customer.
We have a contractual relationship with Our Customer (which might be an individual vessel, an Employment Business or a Vessel or Crew Manager). You are an Authorised Person for the purposes of those T&C and accordingly our Customer is responsible for Your actions.
Our Customer is using Crewdentials as a software solution to assist in the conduct and operation of their business. The conduct and operation of our Customer’s business is likely to be governed by various laws and regulations and contractual relationships with their clients, crew and employees. It is important that You comply with these requirements and use Crewdentials in accordance with them.
By using C4M You will have access to other people’s personal data, the use of which will be governed by various laws, regulations and contracts. It is important that You comply with those requirements and seek assistance from the relevant person (which might be Our Customer, or its clients) if You are in any doubt.
Your personal data (broadly speaking your name, email address and mobile phone number, device ad usage data) will be processed in accordance with our privacy statement found here: https://www.crewdentials.com/posts/privacy-statement-crewdentials-for-managers
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time You wish to use Crewdentials please check these terms to ensure You understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms are dated 11 July 2022
Restrictions and Obligations
You may not use Crewdentials:
- In any way that breaches applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that breaches a contractual arrangement that Our Customer may have with its clients, crew or employees.
- In any way that is lawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation;
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains Viruses
You also agree not to:
- attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Platform and/or Documentation in any form or media or by any means;
- attempt to de-compile, reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Platform;
- access all or any part of the Platform and Documentation to build a product or service which competes with the Platform and/or the Documentation;
- sell, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make the Platform and/or Documentation available to any third party;
- use the Platform to provide services to third parties (other than the Customer’s Clients in the ordinary course of business);
- attempt to circumvent the pricing, features or access restrictions or otherwise use the Platform in any manner to avoid or enable a third party to avoid paying applicable fees;
- attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to the Services and/or Documentation;
- introduce or permit the introduction of, any Virus into the Platform; or
- access, store, distribute or transmit any material during the course of its use of the Services that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, offensive, discriminatory or is otherwise illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property.
You also agree that:
- Your User Account will only be used by one individual Authorised Person;
- You will use a secure password and keep that password confidential
- You will prevent unauthorized access to, or use of, the Platform and in the event of any such unauthorized access or use, promptly notify Us.
- You will log out when you are using a shared computer.
Breach of policy
When we consider that a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of Your right to use Crewdentials
- Legal proceedings against the Customer for re-imbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including but not limited to reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against You
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We can transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to any third party, provided this does not adversely affect your rights under these terms.
This policy, its subject matter and formation are governed by the laws of the Bailiwick of Guernsey. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Guernsey.